11.6.12

A week in a day

Imagine a week being like a day. Stretching everything you normally do so it lasts 7 times as long. Reordering everything so the week will become like a new day, a 168 hour lasting day incorporating everything you do in a week but doing everything only once when you do it once in a day. Having breakfast for 140 minutes instead of 20. Brushing your teeth twice for 35 minutes instead of 5. Sleeping for 49 hours and taking a 3,5 hour nap. How would you order your week when this would be how it is supposed to be? How would I order my week? When would I sleep my 49 hours? When would I have my 280 minute diner? How would I experience washing my hands for 14 minutes on end? Showering 7 times as long as I normally would? How would I experience this weekday? I’ll make a schedule. And I will plan a day. A week. A weekday.